2013年6月27日星期四

Guardiola did not detail his coaching ideas

In the press conference , Guardiola did not detail his coaching ideas: " Please give me some time , I do not understand the Bundesliga perfect ." But he was in New York , the complete watch Bayern last season game. And he also clearly aware of the new start of the season the three most important games : Super Cup against Dortmund ,Camiseta R.Madrid, Audi Cup against Milan , Manchester City and Barcelona as well as friendlies . Bayern ushered in a lot of coaches soon. In 1995, Otto Rehhagel at the first media conference , said: " I ​​feel pretty good ." Klinsmann said in 2008 : "I will make every player a little better every day ." In 2009, Van Gaal said Bayern like pieces of " warm coat " the same for him. And in 2013 , Guardiola at a news conference last words : "I love the offense , this is my football philosophy ." This sentence will give Bayern a new era. AP Confederations Cup semi-final against Italy in the war, the Spanish team of the " 9" Who is ? Prior to the main center is Soldado ? Despite the injury of Valencia who already rejoin, but it still seems inadequate physical condition matches. After training at the 26th Bosque also said privately : "I think he ( Soldado ) still have problems, I think he does not appear in the game ." And this is tantamount to a declaration of another center Torres " spring " is coming. In the Confederations Cup arena has scored gains of five Golden Boot Torres is currently in a favorable position battle . Just because of its five goals in four comes from Tahiti war, slightly less weight , there will inevitably be laughed pinching any punches either suspect. Although the need for more playing time to his name , but spoiling the surface Torres remains extremely calm : "I always want to be able to play the main identity , always , no matter what race ,Camiseta del Real Madrid,Camiseta R.Madrid, but now I'm not 18 years old , I will be angry because they can not do the main and I will train hard ,Real Madrid Camisetas,Real Madrid Camisetas, waiting for the opportunity . " Fortunately, the opportunity has now brought to the door , Torres naturally poised to sharpening ,Camiseta del Real Madrid, let alone this time , sent him to knife still under his old enemy Italy.

没有评论:

发表评论