2013年6月25日星期二

West players talk first sex

West players talk first sex :
Harvey was still 14 years old deflowered virgin Spanish team to enjoy their vacation in Fortaleza beach AP Spanish in the Confederations Cup group match three straight victories, 15 goals conceded only one goal results easily advanced to the semifinals . There are two days away from the semi-finals of the time,Real Madrid Camisetas,Real Madrid Camisetas, Bosque half-day holiday to the team so that they can enjoy the relaxing surf beach in Fortaleza . Excellent team record , the team is also fun,Camiseta del Real Madrid,Camiseta R.Madrid, they accept Western media "national newspaper" interview, chatting about their own even when the first sex ...... Q: When did you first have sex ? Albiol : I am 15 years old. Monreal : I am 18 years old . Iniesta : A long time ago , and I do not remember . Torres : I can not tell you, this is my privacy. Soldado [ microblogging ] : probably 15 years old. Harvey : 14 years old or 15 years old, I'm mature . Fabregas : 17 years now ...... I can not tell you the details . Pique : 20 years old, made this regard, I was a shy man . Finally talk about this topic in the right Quetta can not help but shy , blushing,Camiseta R.Madrid,Camiseta del Real Madrid, he said: " I
​​am still a virgin ."

没有评论:

发表评论