2013年6月26日星期三

" Mirror " reported before the Naples area

In many Earle after joining Chelsea expected to usher in the second tranche of the super heavyweight transaction is Naples Cavani up front Pa . Manchester CityCavani transfer has been largely abandoned , and subject to fiscal equity policy ,Real Madrid Camisetas, not off hand it is difficult to complete the introduction of the United Cavani plan. A day earlier ,Camiseta del Real Madrid, Naples official radio "Radio Marte" has been declared , the team and Chelsea have reached an agreement on Cavani transfer , the transfer fee of 58 million euros ( about 49.3 million pounds ) . According to the " Mirror " the latest report , Cavani 's agent has now been living in London , began to discuss the treatment of Uruguayan striker 's personal problems , it is learned , Cavani want to ask for 30 million pounds of weekly price ( 15 million pounds ) , which will surpass Yaya - Toure 22 pounds weekly Premiership first . However, " Mirror " reported before the Naples area and outgoing messages differ from the Italian side that Cavani 's annual salary at Chelsea rendezvous 8.5 million euros ( 7.2 million pounds ) . According to the " Daily Mail" reported that Cavani I already told his father in front of the media remain silent,Camiseta R.Madrid,Real Madrid Camisetas, he did not want to hear talk about his father to join Real Madrid [ microblogging ] thing, which also implies Cavani and Bernabeu lopsided . " Post, " said Cavani in an interview ,Camiseta del Real Madrid, said: "My father talked about Real Madrid ? I must say that it was my father say, not what I say , I have told my parents do not talk about these things and , this will only hurt me. Madrid is the world's best clubs , everyone dreams of playing there , but now I'm still a Naples I am proud if I had one day left , I will join a branch bigger club ,Camiseta R.Madrid, of course, I would never slip away, but will leave honest . "

没有评论:

发表评论